We’ve announced the Top 10 finalists, and now the Global Infrastructure Hub is excited to share the date for the InfraChallenge Final event.
While we’re keeping the details of the program under wraps for now, we can reveal that our Top 10 will make their final pitch and a winner will be decided live in front of you!
InfraChallenge 2020 invited applicants from around the world and across sectors to pitch big ideas to drive digital transformation in a sector that has not been widely disrupted by digitisation.
The competition called for digital innovations that can be applied to solve economic or social infrastructure issues and build momentum towards better infrastructure - such as how cities can embrace smart technology solutions to improve quality of life, managing environmental risks with Artificial Intelligence and the potential for digitisation to improve electricity networks.
The InfraChallenge winner will receive:
- $AUD 50,000 funding package to implement the digital solution
- Needs assessment by MIT Solve to further develop the solution
- Participation in one of MIT Solve’s flagship challenge events
- Exposure to the G20’s Infrastructure Working Group and Multilateral Development Banks
- Ongoing support from the GI Hub and MIT Solve
- Exclusive access to infrastructure resources and networks
- Global media coverage as the InfraChallenge winner.
Save the Date:
Event: InfraChallenge Final
Date: Thursday 24 September 2020
Subscribe to our newsletter here so you won’t miss out on any InfraChallenge news.