The Reference tool is meant to serve as a practical tool to help governments and other stakeholders understand and implement the critical success factors that deliver inclusive infrastructure.
The Framework for Inclusive Infrastructure summarises the following six Actions Areas and related practices that ought to be considered for the systematic implementation of inclusivity in infrastructure at the policy and project levels:
1. Stakeholder Identification, Engagement and Empowerment
2. Governance and Capacity Building
3. Policy, Regulation and Standard
4. Project Planning, Development and Delivery
5. Private Sector Roles and Participation
6. Affordability and Optimising Finance