A webinar presented by the Global Infrastructure Hub and the World Economic Forum on 7 July 2020.
The Global Infrastructure Hub (GI Hub), in partnership with the World Economic Forum (WEF), will host a webinar where we bring together our community of partners, working to shape the ideal future through infrastructure.
This event will explore findings from our recently released Infrastructure Futures Report, developed in partnership with the WEF and Boston Consulting Group, with a particular focus on:
- outlining the 25 infrastructure megatrends identified by 400 industry specialists and experts; and
- delving into three extreme, but plausible, future scenarios we developed in response to these megatrends.
Join our panel of experts and hear their perspectives on how we can respond to the challenges and opportunities affecting our industry and learn how better data, workforce skills and collaboration can deliver more quality infrastructure.
The panel includes:
- Monica Bennett, Director Thought Leadership, GI Hub (Chair)
- Kristel van der Elst, Co-Founder and CEO of The Global Foresight Group (also the Director General of Policy Horizons Canada)
- Sue Barrett, Director, Head of Infrastructure for Turkey, Middle East & Africa, at the European Bank for Reconstruction and Development
- Melissa Zanocco, Head of Programmes for the Infrastructure Client Group, at the Centre for Digital Built Britain
- Anil Sawhney, Director of the Infrastructure Sector, Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (RICS)
The virtual event will be a one-hour webinar comprised of a 15-minute presentation of our findings followed by a 45-minute interactive discussion and Q&A with our partners.
If you would like to join this important conversation to help shape the ideal future through better infrastructure, please register your interest by emailing email@example.com.