Date of effectiveness: 2015
PDF is a facility provided by the Ministry of Finance to help Government Contracting Agency to prepare pre-feasibility study, bidding documents, and assist the GCA in the PPP project transaction until reaches the financial close.
Two types of facilities:
- Project preparation facilities
- The preparation of feasibility pre-study (a study that conducted to assess the feasibility of PPPs by considering at least legal, technical, economic, financial, risk management, environmental and social aspects).
- Preparation of all studies and / or documents supporting the Feasibility Pre-study.
- Transaction advisory.
- Procurement of Implementing Business Entities;
- PPP agreement signing;
- Financing for PPP project (Financial Close), as long as it is part of the responsibility allocated according to the GCA’s based on the PPP Agreement
- Project preparation facilities and transaction assistance facilities. The scope consists of a combined scope of project preparation facilities and transaction assistance