IFC InfraVentures is a $150 million global infrastructure project development fund that has been created as part of World Bank Group’s efforts to increase the pipeline of bankable projects in developing countries. Its unique offering, combining early stage risk capital and experienced project development support, is designed to address the key constraints to private investment in infrastructure projects in frontier markets.
The type of activities and deliverables we can fund, support, execute, and/or supervise include:
- Project and prototype feasibility studies;
- Economic, social, technical, and environmental studies;
- Managing relationships with public and private stakeholders such as governments and civil society groups;
- Financial modeling;
- Negotiating financial and legal terms of project documents;
- Selecting and supervising project participants, and
- Sourcing project equity and debt financing.