Join Chris Heathcote, CEO Global Infrastructure Hub and guest James Stewart, Chairman, KPMG Global Infrastructure, in a discussion regarding infrastructure planning and investment.
Date: Tuesday 5 December 2017
Time: 09:00 - 10:00 GMT
- Host - Chris Heathcote, CEO at The Global Infrastructure Hub
- Guest speaker - James Stewart, Chairman of the Global Infrastructure practice at KPMG International
- Moderator - John Kjorstad, Associate Director with KPMG’s Global Infrastructure team
Key questions that will be addressed:
- What is the Global Infrastructure Hub InfraCompass and why was it built?
- Why do countries struggle with governance and strategic infrastructure planning?
- How can governments address the funding challenge?
- How can governments build capacity and technical skills to execute on a strategy once it’s established?